1. Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as the foreigners) who arrive in Ukraine to study, enter Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas (IFNTUOG) according to the accredited educational programs (qualifications).
2. Admission of foreigners for funds of physical (legal) persons is carried out:
twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semester (no later then November 1 and March 1) for bachelor and master degrees;
during a year (from September 1 till May 30) for study at the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens (PDFC);
- during a year for postgraduate studies.
|Admission Period||Full-time and Part-time Modes of Study|
|Start of submitting documents and application forms||February 01, 2022||July 01, 2022|
|End of submitting application forms||February 28, 2022||November 01, 2022|
Terms of entrance examinations
February 01, 2022 - February 28, 2022
(during several examination periods)
July 01, 2022 - November 01, 2022
(during several examination periods)
3. Documents for Admission:
2) original of Invitation for Study;
3) originals and notarized translations (two copies) of a document about previous education (official secondary/high school/college certificate) into Ukrainian with supplement to it;
4) health certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue) verified according to the laws of your country;
5) notarized translations (three copies) of valid passport into Ukrainian;
6) valid insurance (insurance policy of “Kniazha Vienna Insurance Group”, the university cooperates with this insurance company on the terms of agreement);
7) valid COVID 19 insurance policy (insurance policy of “Kniazha Vienna Insurance Group”, the university cooperates with this insurance company on the terms of agreement);
8) 6 photos (30х40 мм); 6 photos (35х45 мм).
9) original of Pre-University Education Sertificate (if there is);
Passport copies, previous educational documents (official secondary/high school/college certificate) and health certificates must be certified in the country of their issuance in a way that is officially applicable in this country to such a certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
4. Admission of foreigners for appropriate level of higher education is carried out according to results of entrance examinations in specific subjects and language of instruction, on the grounds of academic rights to continue studies, provided by the document on the acquired level of education in the country of its origin, and taking into account the applicant’s academic progress entitled to obtain the next higher educational level under the law of the country which issued the document on the acquired level of education.
The university calculates points/grades of an applicant on the basis of the previous educational documents and determines the minimum points/grades required for entry the university.
The entrance examinations for master’s degree consist of the entrance exam in Ukrainian as a foreign language.
5. According to the decision of Admission Board the condition for enrollment a foreign citizen for studies is to have a command of language of instruction at the level sufficient for retention education material. The Admission Board evaluates the level of language proficiency by a test that consists of two sessions: the first session is in test form (computer verification), provides the assessment of grammar and vocabulary knowledge and is rated on a scale of 0 to 100 points; the second session is an interview, provides the assessment of comprehension and oral communication in the language of instruction and is evaluated under the principle “passed”/ “failed”. If an applicant student gets more then 50 points during the first session, he will not be allowed to take the second session and looses an opportunity to participate in competitive admissions to the university. If an applicant student gets “failed” during the second session, he looses an opportunity to participate in competitive admissions to the university. In such a case, he or she may submit documents for studies at the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens.
Foreigners who have successfully completed their studies at the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens and stated the willingness to obtain higher education at IFNTUOG will be enrolled for further studies within 10 calendar days from the date of issuing the order about completion the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens.
6. All categories of foreigners are enrolled to the IFNTUOG on the basis of the order for admission, verified at the EDBO (Unified State Electronic Database on Education).
7. Foreigner, recommended to admission for studies concludes an agreement (contract), which is a normative document that defines the obligations and rights of the university and the foreigner for the entire period of study. Education agreement with an applicant at the expense of individuals and entities is concluded on the day of the order for admission issue (register date of the order for admission and the date of agreement should coincide). In case of late conclusion of an agreement at the expense of individuals and entities, international student can be expelled from the university.
Department of Educational Support Services of CIE provides organizing assistance in contracting. Loss of an education agreement at the expense of individuals and entities is a reason for student’s expel from the university. Payment is made according to the agreement, signed by the parties.
8. Legal foreigners, refugee and people in need of additional protection can submit his or her documents within the time limits specified by the relevant paragraphs of IFNTUOG Admission Rules. Appointed category of applicants participates in general education competition at the expense of individuals and entities on the results of External Independent Testing.