Receiving an invitation is a first step to study at Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas. It is simple and fast procedure.
How to get an invitation for study? (choose one of three ways)
- to contact the Center for International Education individually by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to entrust his/her friend or relative who is a student of IFNTUOG to receive an invitation;
- to contact recruitment agencies.
What are the necessary documents to receive an invitation for study?
3) scanned copy of valid passport
4) scanned copy of document about previous education (translated to English or Ukrainian)
What is a procedure of receiving an invitation for study?
1) the documents submitted by email are considered for compliance with the requirements;
2) as a result of positive decision after documents processing, an applicant receives an invoice to pay for an invitation and postage (if necessary);
3) an applicant is issued (send) an invitation after receiving money on the university account
The period of invitation processing is 3 days. The additional time may be needed for invitation mail delivery to the applicant.