Connecting Energy National Contact Points in a pro-active network under Societal Challenge 3 ‘Secure, clean and efficient energy’ in Horizon 2020 (C-ENERGY 2020 V2)
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 is a 24 months Coordination and Support Action having the specific objectives:
- to improve the knowledge and skills of the Energy NCPs, particularly of NCPs in those countries that have been participating at low levels in the programme up to now;
- to raise the general standard of support to programme applicants and simplify access to Horizon 2020 calls for newcomers and applicants from widening countries by supporting the provision of a high quality, professional Energy NCP services for Horizon 2020;
- to facilitate transnational cooperation amongst Energy NCPs including non-beneficiaries.
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 will capitalise on relevant activities of the previous NCP network project in the Energy sector (C-ENERGY 2020) and those of the NCP Academy.
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 will be carried out by a consortium of 18 beneficiaries, 16 of which are from EU Member States and 2 from Associate Countries to Horizon 2020.
Several widening countries are partners of the project (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, and Portugal).
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 will organise at least 4 webinars, 2 trainings, 1 Masterclass and 1 twinning .
The applicants will benefit of at least 2 brokerage events and 3 training for stakeholders.
The project will also take special care of outreaching activities by extending the collaboration with other NCP thematic networks and cooperating with EEN. Finally, communication within and outside the Energy NCP network will be ensured through the website, the promotional materials, social media and the participation at major events. Throughout the project special attention will be paid to those countries that have been participating at low levels in the programme up to now and to the diversity of stakeholders in the energy sector.
Grant agreement ID: 831748
Programme H2020-EU.3.3. - SOCIETAL CHALLENGES - Secure, clean and efficient energy
Topic IBA-SC3-NCP-2018 - Fostering transnational cooperation between National Contact Points (NCP) in the area of Energy: follow-up project
Call for proposal H2020-IBA-SC3-NCP-2018
Funding Scheme CSA - Coordination and support action
- AGENZIA PER LA PROMOZIONE DELLA RICERCA EUROPEA Address (Via Cavour 71 , 00184 Roma, Italy) - €112930
- FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM JULICH GMBH (Germany) - €31178,36
- INSTYTUT PODSTAWOWYCH PROBLEMOW TECHNIKI POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (Poland) - €42000
- SIHTASUTUS EESTI TEADUSAGENTUUR (Estonia) - €42489,18
- CENTRO PARA EL DESARROLLO TECNOLOGICO INDUSTRIAL (Spain) - € 23895,53
- VALSTS IZGLITIBAS ATTISTIBAS AGENTURA (Latvia) - €10937,50
- AGENCIJA ZA MOBILNOST I PROGRAME EUROPSKE UNIJE (Croatia) - € 15550
- IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF OIL AND GAS (Ukraine) - €9600
- MICROWIRE LIMITED (United Kingdom) - €66750
- OESTERREICHISCHE FORSCHUNGSFOERDERUNGSGESELLSCHAFT MBH (Austria) - €32381,25
- AGENCE BRUXELLOISE POUR L'ACCOMPAGNEMENT DE L'ENTREPRISE (Belgium) - €15095
- RANNSOKNAMIDSTOD ISLANDS (Iceland) - €14756,25
- GIS-TRANSFERCENTER FOUNDATION (Bulgaria) - €9000
- NATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION AUTHORITY (Israel) - €8259
- FUNDACAO PARA A CIENCIA E A TECNOLOGIA (Portugal) - €11690,34
- IDRYMA PROOTHISIS EREVNAS (Cyprus) - €6093
- TURKIYE BILIMSEL VE TEKNOLOJIK ARASTIRMA KURUMU (Turkey) - €18968,75
- ETHNIKO KENTRO TEKMIRIOSIS KAI ILEKTRONIKOU PERIECHOMENOU (Greece) - €28425