In accordance with Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine “On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons" the temporary residence permit is issued to the foreign citizens who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of study.
To obtain the temporary residence permit in Ukraine, the foreign citizens should apply the following documents to the Center for International Education:
1. Passport with D13 visa type and its copy;
2. Notarized passport translation (into Ukrainian);
3. Valid medical insurance policy and its copy (for the entire study period);
4. 4 photographs 3,5 Х 4,5 cm;
5. Document confirming the payment of the administrative fee.
The needed documents for the temporary residence permit are applied not later then 15 working days before established stay in Ukraine expires.
For more details about the temporary residence permit, please follow the link: https://ivano-frankivsk.pasport.org.ua/index.php
When received the temporary residence permit at the State Migration Service of Ukraine in Ivano-Frankivsk region the international students submit it to the Center for International Education of IFNTUOG for the registration of residence. The temporary residence permit and the document with the place of residence are returned to the student within 3 days.