On May 24, 2018, a delegation from Zhejiang, an eastern coastal province of China visited the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas. Representatives of the China Association for International Exchange Jianhu foreign experts development Steven Feng and Vice-rector for Academic Affairs Prof. Maksym Karpash signed a memorandum of understanding. Under the terms of the agreement, the obligations of the two parties are as follows:
1. Exchange of scientists or teachers;
2. Joint scientific activities and publications;
3. Exchange of scientific information and materials in areas of mutual interest;
4. Facilitating the development of university-industry relations in China and Ukraine and the creation of a scientific network;
5. Facilitating the participation of both parties in national and international mobility initiatives for students, postgraduates, research and teaching staff with the support of national government programs and financial organizations.
6. Joint organization and holding of international scientific and technical symposia, conferences, seminars and round tables;
7. Exchange of scientific and technical information, articles and journals published by both parties.
After signing the memorandum, the delegates took an interesting tour around the Geological Museum and the Science City “New Energy”.