On October 27, 2017, the III International Investment and Economic Forum was held in Ivano-Frankivsk, with the support of the PROMIS - Partnership for Urban Development Project. This year's forum gathered more than 150 participants from Ukraine and abroad who had an opportunity to sign cooperation agreements, make interesting presentations, hold business discussions, and establish mutually beneficial commercial relations.
Active participation in the forum was marked by the Institute of Economics and Management in the Oil and Gas Complex (Director - L. Horal) of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, whose specialists presented 8 investment projects. These developments were included in the development strategy of Ivano-Frankivsk until 2028, presented at the Forum by Mayor Ruslan Martsinkiv. Measures that have been developed by InEU, will contribute to the implementation of the Strategy and cover different areas:
- Comprehensive support of SMEs in Ivano-Frankivsk by creating a city cluster "System of consulting services" - "SCS" (initiator of the project – U. Berezhnytska).
- Information and marketing services (including marketing research) for SME subjects (initiators of the project - B. Hrechanyk, I. Perevozova).
- Development of a pilot project "map of investment sites" in Ivano-Frankivsk (initiator of the project - B. Hrechanyk).
- Preservation of the architectural heritage: building on the 1 Chopin Street - architectural marvel of local significance (initiator of the project - L. Horal).
- Application of innovative approaches in involving the community in the processes of local development planning (initiator of the project – N. Daliak).
- University of the Third Age (initiators of the project – O. Vasylyk, I. Perevozova).
- Creation of educational financial coaching for students at the Center for Business Development "Business Incubator" of IFNTUNG (initiator of the project – I. Fadieieva).
- Promoting the employment of ATO veterans and their family members through their professional training and adaptation to the labor market (initiator of the project – U. Berezhnytska).
Director of InEU, doctor of economics, prof. Liliana Horal, who supervised the process of project preparation, puts high hopes that "our projects will be supported, because each of them is valuable and useful for the city of Ivano-Frankivsk." Specialists of the Institute have shown considerable activity in developing a strategic plan for the next 3 years (for the first stage of the strategy implementation 2018-2020). In addition, the projects proposed by InEU are included in all four directions of the city development:
A. The city of investment support and business development (3 projects);
B. A city of comfortable living, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly infrastructure (1 project);
C. City of Open Government and Modern Management (1 project);
D. City of quality education, medicine, diverse cultural environment (3 projects).
It is worth noting that these are not the first successful projects presented by InEU. Its work, conclusions and developments are counted in Ukraine and in the world. An indication of the high evaluation of the Institute's activities is the successful participation in many domestic and international projects.