Conceptual directions of cooperation with the Institute of Economics and Management in Oil and Gas Sector of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas (InEM IFNTUOG):
- Implementation of measures to support entrepreneurship at local and regional levels.
- Providing internships for students of InEM IFNTUOG and their business training by organizing and conducting seminars, workshops on topical business issues.
- Development and implementation of programs and projects (including international), aimed mainly at promoting innovation development, youth entrepreneurship, and socially oriented business venture seminars, workshops on topical business issues.
- Organization and participation in international and national scientific conferences, seminars, forums and other events of a scientific nature.
- Event of the professional development of the teaching staff of the University, representatives of business and government organizations.
- Clustering of consulting services in the region by combining the capabilities and efforts of science, education, government, business, business infrastructure to support entrepreneurship and "public" sector of the regional economy.
- Scientific consulting in areas:
- economic and managerial foundations of complex systems on the basis of intellectual and innovative transformation of their components;
- management and administration of social and economic systems at the micro and meso levels;
- brand management, development of marketing systems for business processes;
- organizational and economic mechanism of operation of business entities and improvement of their performance;
- ensuring economic stability and security of companies by optimizing the use of resources;
- the organization of labor and production entities under the influence of progressive structural changes in the economy;
- financial mechanism and controlling of activity of economic entities;
- accounting and reporting, tax system in Ukraine: state and development prospects;
- economic valuation of assets and businesses, organizing and conducting economic assessments;
- economic diagnosis and shaping the business model of the company;
- development of regional and municipal target programs and strategies of socio-economic development of local communities.