To obtain a Permit for temporary residence, within three days after arriving in Ukraine a foreign citizen shall submit the following documents to Passport and Visa Division of the Centre for International Student Education Services:
2. Document of a foreigner with a visa D, unless otherwise provided by law and international treaties of Ukraine, and copies of pages of personal data and visa.
3. Ukrainian translated pages of foreigner’s passport with personal data certified by notary or translation centre.
4. Receipts of payment of the state fee.
5. Six photographs of 3,5 x4, 5 cm (on matte paper).
A permit for temporary residence in Ukraine is issued for one year.
In case of any changes in documents referred to paragraphs 2-3, the documents listed above shall be submitted within 10 days after such changes to the Passport and Visa Division of the Centre for International Student Education Services.
Permit is issued to a foreign citizen on signature after passport submission. On the last page of the passport, there should be a stamp of State Migration Service of Ukraine.
А foreign citizen has to register the place of residence during 10 days after permit obtaining, but in case of its changing - re-register procedure due to law of Ukraine "Freedom of movement and free choice of residence in Ukraine".
After the end of training in the absence of grounds for extension of a temporary residence foreigner is obliged:
1. In seven days to withdraw the registration of residence.
2. Return a card of temporary residence in Ukraine and passport to the division of passport and visa of the Centre for International Student Education Services.
3. Leave Ukraine.