Annually, the geography of the countries from which international students come for studying at IFNTUOG becomes more diverse. Each year more and more international students come to the university; a significant number of whom will be qualified as professionals in oil and gas industry of their countries.
In the 2013-2014 IFNTUOG academic year, there are students from such countries as Vietnam, Belarus, Bulgaria, the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, India, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan , Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia , Pakistan, Russia , Syria , Turkmenistan , Sudan , Cameroon, C?te d' Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Georgia, Chad, Egypt, Poland, Nigeria, the Gabonese Republic, the Republic of Ghana, China, Uzbekistan, Angola, the Republic of Guinea, Canada, France, Azerbaijan and other.
- to create a system of organizational, technical, methodological and informational environment for providing the proper level of university’s international activity concerning the recruitment and training of international students;
- to meet international educational quality standards;
- to form a homogeneous international students community in IFNTUOG;
- to establish a well-organized center of international education in IFNTUOG.
CISES aims at reaching of the following goals:
- To promote the internationalization of the university’s educational services;
- To increase the number of international students in IFNTUOG;
- To organize the pre-university training of foreign nationals;
- To provide educational services to foreign nationals for Bachelor and Master degree;
- To coordinate the activity of faculties, departments and individual units of IFNTUOG in order to improve methods of foreign students teaching, and consequently - their successful training;
- To train university teachers in order to hold their courses in English;
- To ensure compliance with the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine concerning the passport registration, migration and visa issues (within the jurisdiction and powers of the Centre );
The main activities of CISES are:
- marketing and recruitment;
- activity concerning immigration and settlement issues;
- coordination of the admission process;
- pre-university training;
- organization and support of the learning process;
- social and everyday work;
- educational work
- informational and communicative activity;
- scientific and methodological activities